My Modern Hero: Superwriter

           Here I am again blabbing over the fact that my modern hero or more like heroes are writers, but hey they're just so darn great in every sense and some even bring me with waterworks.

           Writers came like centuries ago when written literature became a trend or was invented. So practically writers are ancient but until now they still are part of the spotlight because of their talent in imagining things and putting it into writing. There will be times when I'm out of myself and I read a book specially some contemporary ones and I would just realize that there are lives much worse than mine and I shouldn't be whining and complaining about such things.

There just this way that they do that touches your heart soul and mind and I admire them for that. They're just pure amazing need I say more?


I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose.
- Stephen King
Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
- E. L. Doctorow
It is the writer who might catch the imagination of young people, and plant a seed that will flower and come to fruition.
- Isaac Asimov
Begin with an individual, and before you know it you have created a type; begin with a type, and you find you have created – nothing.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

0 comments: